Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dr Steve's Business Plan (Goals)

Some people wonder what an Emerald Director does to build his business. Here it is:

1. Visualize my WHY
2. Personal Development (listen to CDs in car, read good books - over and over)
3. Invite - I am a good problem solver for people. I hear needs and offer solutions.
4. Present - using: Media Center, PC catalogue, 1:1 Flip Chart, Health & Freedom newspaper
5. Follow-up - every day I make follow-up phone calls. Ask me any day and I'll show you my list
6. Train leaders

I also try hard to meet at least one new person every day. Not necessarily to share USANA (don't put that much pressure on myself). Just to meet someone new - never know where it will go.

Why am I a good problem solver? My belief in both the products and business system are very high.

What keeps me motivated to stick with my business plan? My Vision compels me :-)

Why do I attend Convention? Because I want to do more than dream about my Vision; I want to experience it! And I will.

To your success,

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment