Sunday, June 20, 2010

My Tackle Box

If you spot me in a coffee shop or at work, I always have my old leather book bag handy. It has become the tackle box for my USANA business. Here's the lures I always have handy:

1. Health & Freedom newspaper
2. PC Catalogue
3. Big Catalogue
4. Income Chart
5. Starter Kit pdfs
6. Paul Pilzer articles
7. Business Cards
8. Glycemic Index pdf
9. Glycemic Index "roller coaster" laminate
10. Price sheet
11. Calendar/smart phone - to set up appointments on the spot
12. Phone for texts, emails, calls, facebook, tweets, calendar
13. List of names book - for follow up calls

Every trade has its tools, and these are mine. I know them front and back. I am always prepared. Why? Because I expect success. I attract leaders.

To your success,

Steve

1 comment:

  1. I learned a long time ago to always carry stuff with you...so I have tools in our stroller, in my purse, in my diaper bag, in my yoga bag, and in my car. I've been caught too many times without something---and then I wised up.

    ReplyDelete