Sunday, June 13, 2010

Visualize or Status Quo

There's a verse in Scripture that says, "Without vision people perish." While I'm certain the author of the original text didn't have network marketing in mind, the concept applies. For the past three years I have been a student of personal development and network marketing.

Many of the classics - Napoleon Hill, Og Mandino, John Fogg, Dennis Waitley, et al...all agree on this concept. "What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." I finally get it. I used to secretly roll my eyes while I dutifully wrote out my vision statement. I finally get it now. It really does work.

The subconscious mind will work to make our vision become reality. Do you have a dream worth fighting for? Try it and see.... Immerse yourself in these authors' work and learn what they're saying. Most recently, I've read Mach II With Your Hair on Fire by Richard Brooke. If this book doesn't convince you on the importance of write it -->think it --> feel it, you might be in the wrong industry.

2 comments:

  1. I'm getting working on getting the book by Richard Brooke. I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete